Terms & Conditions
We provide clients with revisions on the logo designs according to the number of revisions committed on their purchased package, providing clients give us timely feedback to the designs within 3 business days of the receipt. If a client
waits longer than 3 business days to provide us with the feedback, the logo may be changed with an additional charge.
We typically provide logos for original designs within 1-2 business days.
A website development project that is valued at over $1,000 will require a written contract that sets forth the payment terms and conditions of the work performed by us. If a project requires website development for $1000 or less,
we offer 3 revisions on the mockups, providing the client responds to us within five business days upon receipt of each revision. If a customer fails to respond to a revision within 5 business days, we reserved the right to charge
an additional amount for alterations.
We offer original content and revisions for blogs; the actual number of revisions and the number of blogs are based on the package purchased. If a customer fails to respond to revisions within 3 business days, we reserve the right
to charge an additional amount for subsequent edits or revisions
We have a 100% money-back guarantee policy on our mockups. This means if you are not satisfied with the mockups delivered, you can request a full refund of what you paid. Unlike many other firms, we do not deduct any amount, e.g.,
"admin fees" or "overhead fees". However, there may be a slight deduction to cover for the payment gateway fee where applicable. We try to make refunds as soon as they are requested. The refund, however, may take up to 21 business
days to process.
To claim a refund, you are required to fill out a simple refund request form that can be provided by our customer support representative. Please note that filling up the form is mandatory and if we do not find the responses to the
questions in the form to be satisfactory, then we reserve the right to deny the refund. Your responses in the form are used by our quality assurance team to understand your reasons for the refund which in turn helps us improve
the quality of our services.
Refunds are not applicable in the following scenarios:
- Once we start working on revisions as per your feedback, no refund can be claimed since your request for revisions is deemed to be your confirmation to proceed with the shortlisted mockup(s).
- If the mockup(s) delivered to you are based on an explicit design idea shared by you, e.g. a sketch or the mockups are just a recreation of an existing logo design shared by you.
- The Account Area is a platform that allows customers to communicate with us conveniently. It is your sole responsibility to check the account area to address any questions, concerns, or additional instructions requested by us.
It is your responsibility to check and use the Account Area. Your failure to do so is not grounds for a refund. However, if you are uncertain about using the area, you may contact the customer support team at any time for assistance.
- No refund is available for design firms or for those who order our design services on behalf of another entity.
- No refund is provided if you are getting your logo design done simultaneously from multiple designers/firms/services.
- We offer multiple design concepts at no extra cost within the package you select. if you decide to continue working with us on additional design concepts then a refund is not applicable. For example, if you ordered our Basic Package
which includes four design mockups/concepts and you do not like either of the mockups but wish to see more concepts, then you forfeit the right to get a refund.
- No refund is available when you receive the final file of your logo (s), website, or application. The final files are the source vector files, formatted in a high resolution, that we send at the end of the revision process, or
the code or login information for websites or applications.
- No refund is available if the initial designs are sent for review but you fail to respond back with your feedback within 3 business days for a logo or a blog and 5 business days for a website and other services.
PPC, SEO, SMO, content writing/delivery, and all other marketing services provided by us are payable in advance and are non-refundable.
The delivery timeline is approximate and may be subject to delays due to local holidays, the complexity of the project, and our current workload. We typically deliver the first set of concepts on logos within 1-2 business days and
website designs within 5-7 business days.
You have 3 days to respond to original or revised logo designs and blog drafts, and 5 days to respond to original or revised website designs. If, after the 3 day response period for logo or blog revisions, or the 5 day response period
for website design changes passes, and you fail to respond to us, we will assume that the designs that were sent are accepted and mark the project as “on-hold”. At such time, we will have no further obligations to you, and you
will pay us pursuant to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate your access to all or a portion of the service, at any time, with or
without notice. In the event of such termination, we will determine, in our sole discretion, whether you are entitled to any refund
Ownership of the Work
Once artwork, designs, or the website is approved, the final file is sent to the client or hosted on the agreed-upon hosting, and the final payment is made, the client owns all the rights to the designs and deliverables. All the claims
and copyrights of the design are then transferred to the client.
We may revise the Terms and Conditions for its site whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current variant of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Copyrights & Trademarks
The client retains full ownership of the logos, the drafts, and all related materials after the project has been completed.
The website retains the right to use the logos solely for promotional purposes, including as part of our portfolio, and will not resell them unless explicitly authorized by the client.
All the payment merchants which we will be integrating, the API keys will be provided by the customer. In case a customer wants us to create a merchant account, an additional setup fee will be charged.
We keep a record of your finalized design once we provide you the final files.
If you require the final files in the future, we can send them to you at your request. The data will be maintained for a period of 6 months, after which the files may be permanently deleted.
You agree that we are not liable for any correspondence from email address (es) other than the ones followed by our own domain i.e. email@example.com or/and any toll-free number that
is not mentioned on our website. We will not be held responsible for any damage(s) caused by such correspondence. We only take responsibility for any communication through email address (es) under our own domain name or/and via
toll-free number i.e., already mentioned on our Website.
We offer 24-Hour Customer Support to address your queries and questions. You can contact us at any time on our toll-free number: (815) 247-2338